AHRQ Grants Research Dissertation Program
The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) is seeks to announce the AHRQ Grants for Health Services Research Dissertation Program (R36) for doctoral candidates. The grant is open to full-time academic students in good standing, who are enrolled in an accredited research doctoral program.
To eligible, the applicant must meet all the following criteria:
- Be U.S. citizens, non-citizen nationals, or permanent residents by the time of the grant award.
- Be full-time academic students in good standing, in an accredited research doctoral program in such fields as behavioral sciences, health services research, nursing, social sciences, epidemiology, biostatistics, health policy, health informatics, engineering, and mathematics.
- Have complete all non-dissertation requirements for their doctoral degree by the time of submission of the application, including completion of their qualifying exams. (The only exception allowable will be the completion of clinical internships that follow completion of the dissertation.)
- Not have more than part-time employment in addition to the requirements of their current, full-time academic student appointments (defined as greater than 20 hours per week).
- Not be recipients of mentored career development awards.
- The institution is any of the following: public or non-profit private institution (such as a university, college, faith-based or community-based organization), units of local or State government, eligible agencies of the Federal Government, and Indian/Native American Tribal Government or Designated Organizations.
How to Apply:
To apply, the applicant can submit an online application through the given link
- Your AHRQ-Funded Study fillable PDF form
- A copy to your Program Official
The applicant must email the completed form with a copy to your Program Official to journalpublishing-at-ahrq.hhs.gov
Financial Aid and Award Money:
The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) will provide award budget up to $40,000 in direct costs
The annual application deadlines are February 1, May 1, August 1, and November 1.