Undergraduate Scholarships at Ghana
Entries are now accepted by The Students Financial Aid Office (SFAO) for the award of the Fondazione Edu scholarship scheme for 100 Level students from areas of need.This scholarship program is to be taken at the University of Ghana and its for African students.
About Scholarship: Fondazione Edu is a family foundation specializing in higher education in Africa. It was born in 2005, to realize the desire of the founders to promote young people’s access to higher education in developing countries namely Africa.
They offer African students the opportunity to access higher education in their country of origin. They not only support individual growth paths, but also the creation of professionalism that can, in the long run, contribute to sustainable socio-economic development.
The activities of the Fondazione Edu design is to foster capacity building in Africa and result in the provision of scholarships for university studies that cover the entire cost of training and the costs associated with it
Application Deadline: 20th October, 2017
Eligibility: You are eligible to apply if in addition to UG-SFAO eligibility requirements you:
- Are a Level 100 student.
- Obtained an aggregate of 14 or better at the WASSCE.
- Are able to demonstrate limited family income and/or insufficient funds to cover most or all educational related expenses.
- Have the will to succeed (determination, perseverance and success in other pursuits).
- continuing science student with CGPA 3.75 and above (very limited slots)
How to Apply
- Download and Submit a completed FE- SFAO FORM AF SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION and the required essays, a copy of your academic records (WASSCE grades) letters of recommendation and supporting need documents.
- For enquiries call the Students Financial Aid Office on 020-518-6904/0302- 945-312 or email@example.com.
- The STUDENTS FINANCIAL AID OFFICE is located at House No. 11 East Legon – Main Campus behind the College of Agriculture and Consumer Sciences and opposite CEGENSA.