Total PLC Graduate Trainee for Young Kenyans
This is a Total Group initiative for Africa Division that seeks to develop the youth through training and capacity building. The program targets fresh university graduates from the local universities.
For the past four years, Total Kenya successfully develops young graduates through this initiative and are now ready for the 2017 intake.
Eligibility: Total is interested in candidates who have attained a minimum Upper 2nd Class Honours’ Degree from recognized institutions within the last two (2) years in any of the following disciplines;
- Civil, Mechanical, Electrical or Mechatronic Engineering or related disciplines
- Marketing, Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related business fields
- KCSE Mean Grade of at least B+
- Candidates with additional qualifications will have an added advantage
In addition, candidates should have the following qualities;
- Intellectually curious and a self-starter
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player and leadership qualities
- Highly adaptable to different environments
- Must also be computer literate
Duration of Program: 18 months
How to Apply: Apply here
Important Notes: Please note that Total does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview meeting, processing, or any other fees). Only online applications made through this website will be considered.