Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarships
The Chancellor’s International Scholarships are allocated annually via a combined postgraduate research scholarship competition and are open to all overseas students in any discipline offered at Warwick.
Awards made for entry in Autumn 2017 will include both of the following:
• The full payment of overseas tuition fees (worth up to £20,730 at 17/18 rates. This figure is likely to increase with inflation for 2018/19)
• A maintenance stipend in line with RCUK rates. (provisional £14,800* for full time award holders in 2018/19)
• Length of funding: 3.5 years unless you are already in your first year of study when you apply then the length of funding will be reduced accordingly
• Applicants for a Chancellor’s International Scholarship must also be applying for a PhD at the University of Warwick to begin in October 2018;
• Therefore, Students currently enrolled on a PhD or MPhil/PhD at the University of Warwick may apply in their first year of registration only.
• Applicants must expect to be ‘overseas’ students for fees purposes, but there is no other nationality criteria;
• Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick.
Finally, Applications for the Chancellor’s International Scholarships to be considered for 2018/19 entry will open on 1 August 2017.