GTAC Master in Economics Bursary Program
GTAC provides advisory and technical consulting services to South African organs of state and contributes to public service research and capacity building.
The Government Technical Advisory Centre is now accepting applicants for Master in Economics Bursary Programme. These bursaries are exclusively open for the nationals of South Africa.
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Be a South African citizen
- Hold an Honors degree in economics (by March 2018)
- Be fluent in English
- Possess excellent communication and writing skills
- Be interested in a career at National Treasury, GTAC or a provincial Treasury
- A minimum requirement is a 65% pass in the Honors degree.
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have an Honors degree.
Method of Application:
Applicants can apply via online mode.
- Your curriculum vitae
- Your academic record and proof of your academic qualifications (certified copies of high school certificate, and university degrees)
- A letter motivating your application
Scholarship Application Deadline: August 31, 2017.
The bursary programme aims to attract young economists to public economics, and to the public service as a career.
These bursaries are available to pursue the master degree.
Study Subject: These bursaries are awarded in the field of Economics.
For more info, visit Scholarship Link