Masters Supplementary Scholarship
The South African Medical Association is delighted to offer its Research Masters Supplementary Scholarship. The scholarship is available to pursue postgraduate research.
Scholarship is available to pursue postgraduate research.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the field of medicine.
Scholarship Award: Scholarship will cover the following:
- The successful applicant will receive an award of R50 000 disbursed over two years.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- The main selection criteria are the academic quality of the research proposal and the suitability of the project for the SA environment.
Nationality: South African applicants are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Method of Application:
Applicants can apply via post:
- Completed application form with a passport-size photograph attached.
- Typed copy of curriculum-vitae (max of 2 pages).
- The title of the project and short abstract of the research project (500 words) detailing the background, aims and objectives, research question and methods.
- Proof of registration with an academic institution.
- References from the supervisor of the applicant. The referee’s title and academic status should be clearly indicated in this (with official rubber-stamp). These should be confidential (in sealed envelopes) and should be recent-dated.
Scholarship Application Deadline: August 1 and September 30 each year.
For more info, visit Scholarship Link