Master Scholarships for Developing Countries
The aim of the scholarship is to share Korea’s experience in financial and capital market growth and spread Korean culture to developing countries.
Scholarship Award: Scholarship will cover the following:
- The dorm rooms are designed for double occupancy only.
- Each person is provided with a desk, a bed and a wardrobe.
The following criteria is for applicants in order for them to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Must have a bachelor degree.
- GPA 3.3 / 4.3 preferred.
- Business, Natural Science and Computer Science majors (e.g. Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Business, Engineering, etc.) with quantitative and statistics education/training are strongly recommended.
- Not a Citizen of Korea.
- Government Officials-Minimum of 3 years in Ministry of Finance and Central / State Bank experience preferred.
- Private sector employees are not eligible
Nationality: Applicants from developing countries are eligible to apply for the scholarship
Method of Application:
Applicants can apply via post:
- Prepare all required documents for your admission package and fill out the ‘Document Checklist’. Check whether all information is correct.
- Submit the application package (including both KAIST and KOICA application forms and other required documents) to the regional KOICA office or Korean Embassy (if KOICA office is unavailable) by the submission date (February 28).
- Scanned copies are acceptable but send original copies to KAIST before the interviews. Applicants who submit the scanned copies should send the original copies to KAIST personally. KOICA and university do not pay postage costs for late submission of original copies.
Scholarship Application Deadline: August 31, 2017.
For more info, visit Scholarship Link