IEEE Computer Society Cyber Scholarships
The Edith Cowan University is inviting applications for IEEE Computer Society Cyber Security Scholarships. Scholarships are available for students intending to enrol in the Bachelor of Science (Cyber Security) or Master of Cyber Security at ECU.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship provides a 20% discount on your tuition fees for the duration of your course at ECU.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- Achieve the minimum score on a relevant Certification from the IEEE Computer Society;
- Be an international student intending to enrol in the Bachelor of Science. (Cyber Security) or Master of Cyber Security at ECU, or be a domestic fee paying student intending to enrol in the Master of Cyber Security;
- Meet ECU’s English and academic direct entry requirements for the course;
- Not have a pending course application with ECU or enroll in the course at ECU; and
- Commence your course within four months of the pre-approval for the scholarship.
Method of Application:
- Email your IEEE certificate to studyecu-ay-ecu.edu.au
- You will then be told to provide accompanying evidence to demonstrate you meet the scholarship eligibility criteria.
- ECU will pre-approve or decline your scholarship eligibility.
- If successful, you will be provided with specific instructions on how to apply for your course and redeem your scholarship.
- If you are made an offer for an ECU course, your fees will adjust automatically.
Scholarship Application Deadline: December 31, 2017.
For more info, visit Scholarship Link