Privately Sponsored Scholarships at Gifu University in Japan
For the academic year 2018-2019, Gifu University is offering scholarships for privately financed international students. Scholarships are open to students who are enrolled in Gifu University as of September 2017 and who will be enrolled in as of 1st April 2018.
These scholarships will cover the followings:
- Rotary Yoneyama Memorial: ¥100,000 (U) and ¥140,000 (G)
- Heiwa Nakajima Foundation: ¥100,000
- Mitsubishi Corporation: ¥100,000 (U) and ¥150,000 (G)
- Sagawa International Scholarship Foundation: ¥100,000
- The Korean Scholarship Foundation: ¥25,000(U), ¥40,000(M) and ¥70,000(D)
- Docomo International Student: ¥120,000 (M)
- Gifu University Scholarship: ¥30,000
- Ajinomoto Scholarship Foundation: ¥150,000 (G)
Privately financed international students who are enrolled in Gifu University as of September 2017 and who will be enrolled in as of 1st April 2018.
Method of Application:
Those who want to apply for Privately Financed International Student Scholarship Candidates must accept the endorsement from their supervisor. And submit “2018-2019 Gifu University Privately Financed International Student Scholarship Candidates Application Form”. To the office for faculty or graduate school or center they belong to at this time.
Scholarship Application Deadline: September 15, 2017.
For more info, visit Scholarship Link