2017 EURO MEDITERRANEAN AWARD FOR DIALOGUE BETWEEN CULTURES
Entries are been submitted for the Euro-Mediterranean Award for Dialogue Between Cultures 2017,applicants are to ensure that all entries are submitted early enough,before the stated deadline
The Anna Lindh Euro-Mediterranean Foundation for Dialogue between Cultures (ALF) and Fondazione Mediterraneo (FM), are launching the 11th Edition of the Euro-Mediterranean Award for Dialogue Between Cultures. This Edition will focus on initiatives and individuals whose work demonstrates how refugees and migration are an opportunity for intercultural dialogue, taking into account the multiple interactions existing between development, democracy, diversity and dialogue.
• Candidates of the Award must be based in one of the member countries of the Euro-Med Partnership.
• Nomination proposals must include a C.V (no longer than three (3)pages), a short video (no longer than five (5) minutes) about the individual/organisation’s main activities related to the theme of the Award, and key reasons for the nomination, highlighting specific activities and achievements of the candidate during the last three years.
• A candidate can be proposed either as an individual or as representative of an organisation.
• Nominations can be done by ALF Network members and non- members.
• A nomination can be jointly presented by several ALF members of National Networks.
• As “youth”, “women” and “minorities” are key target groups for ALF, special attention will be given to candidates who have actively worked with them.
• Winners of previous editions of Awards granted by the FM cannot be proposed as candidates
The winner shall receive a financial contribution of 5,000 EUR in recognition of their work for Intercultural Dialogue in the EuroMed region and a trophy, to be delivered by the EuroMed Award Board in a bestowing ceremony.
TThe Award Ceremony will take place each year, in the course of the second semester. The winner (or winners in case of equal scoring) will be invited to receive the Award during the Annual Head of Networks Meeting, or during any other prestigious event jointly organised between ALF and FM.
During the Award Ceremony, the winner will be invited to present the work for which he/she has been awarded, and a wide visibility will be ensured to the ceremony as well as to the winner’s work.
- Candidates can be proposed either as individuals or as organisations, and must bear the nationality of/ be registered in one of the 42 member countries of the Euro-Med Partnership. As youth, women and minorities are key target groups for the Foundation, special attention will be given to candidates who have actively worked or implemented projects with these groups.
- Nominating organisations/individuals will be requested to submit their nomination proposals for the Award candidates via data transfer websites, preferably wetransfer to EMAwards.firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: September 30th 2017
For More Information: