SOFTWARE ENGINEERING INTERNSHIP AT GOOGLE IN USA
Entries are currently ongoing Google’s Software Engineering Internship in USA. The 12-14 days paid internship for Software Engineers on winter 2018 is a powerful initiative by Google to bring innovative minds together . From AdWords to Chrome, Android to YouTube, Social to Local, Google engineers are attempting to change the world with one innovative accomplishment after another. This opportunity opens door for you to make an impact on millions, if not billions of users, by working with a line of world-class engineers and taking on some of technology’s greatest challenges.
During this brief period, interns will get the chance to work on core products, services as well as Product and Systems Development, Engineering Productivity and Site Reliability.
- Personal and professional development
- Executive speaker series
- An opportunity to work on complex computer science solutions, develop scalable, distributed software systems
- Collaborate on multitudes of smaller projects that have universal appeal – which requires research, awareness, interactivity, and asking questions
- Currently enrolled in a full-time Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related technical field, returning to BA/BS program or enrolled in another full-time degree program after completion of the internship.
- Experience with linear coding and use language features when necessary (e.g., data structures, branching, function-calls, and conditionals).
- Completed projects (inside or outside of school) or classes focused on Data Structures and Algorithms; Experience with algorithms, using data structures to solve problems, and interpreting algorithms and contributing ideas to their development.
Eligible Regions: Open for All.
Apply online through the given link.
Application Deadline: September 27, 2017