YALE WORLD SCHOLARSHIP BY CHINA SCHOLARSHIP COUNCIL FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS IN THE USA 2018
The China Scholarship Council is inviting applicants for its Yale World Scholars Program to pursue research training programmes. The scholarship is available for the students from all over the world.
The aim of the scholarships is to prepare the scholars to become the next generation of scientific leaders in China, after completion of their graduate and postdoctoral training.
The Yale University is an American private Ivy League research university in New Haven, Connecticut. It is the third-oldest institution of higher education in the United States and one of the nine Colonial Colleges chartered before the American Revolution.
Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue research training programmes.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the field of Biological and Biomedical Sciences.
Scholarship Award: Scholarship will cover the following:
- Through meetings with successful Yale faculty and senior members of the Yale administration, CSC-Yale World Scholars will be introduced to the critical practices, strategies, and conventions necessary to become future leaders in biomedical research.
Number of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Nationality: Applicants from all around the world are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- International students are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Applicants can apply after completion of their graduate and postdoctoral training.
- Successful applicants will have completed undergraduate coursework in biology, chemistry at least through organic chemistry, general physics, and calculus.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants can apply after completion of their graduate and postdoctoral training.
English Language Requirements:
- The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) General Test is required of all applicants, though the Medical College Admission Test (MCAT) may be substituted for the GRE in special cases. A pertinent GRE Subject Test is also strongly recommended. Applicants should take the GRE by early December. If you cannot take the GRE until December, you do not need to wait until then to apply. You should submit your application first and then submit your GRE scores afterwards.
- The TOEFL is required of all applicants whose native language is not English. This requirement is waived only for applicants who will have received a baccalaureate degree, prior to matriculation at Yale, from a college or university where English is the primary language of instruction.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply online:
Application Deadline: The application deadline is December 1, 2018.