AFYA BORA CONSORTIUM FELLOWSHIPS IN GLOBAL HEALTH LEADERSHIP FOR HEALTH PROFESSIONALS IN AFRICA 2018/2019
Health Professionals are invited to apply for the Afya Bora Consortium Fellowships in Global Health Leadership for health professionals 2018/2019,hurry now and apply!!
Applications for the Afya Bora Consortium Fellowship 2018-2019 year are now open. There will be 20 positions available for health professionals interested in the 12-month fellowship (starting July 2018) in one of our African partner countries (Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda and Cameroon).
Institution: Afya Bora Consortium
Country:Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda and Cameroon
In order to be eligible to apply all applicants MUST meet the following criteria:
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of Botswana, Cameroon, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda or the US AND
- Meet ONE of the following education requirements:
- Medical applicants need to have a M.D. or MBChB with a MMed or Masters degree in related field.
- Nursing applicants need to have a Masters degree in nursing, public health or a related field (PhD preferred), or substantial work experience.
- Other public health professionals (those without a clinical degree) must have a Doctoral degree in public health or a related field.
Current candidates can expect the below timeline for the selection process.
- Applications due December 1, 2017
- Interviews Mid-December 2017 – March 2018
- Select applicants will be contacted for an interview
- Notification of Acceptance March-April 2018
- New Trainee Orientation in Botswana June 2018
- New trainee participants will be brought together for a 3-day orientation. Immediately following the orientation there will be three 1-week course modules that will be held in the same country.
- Online Application for Training
- Institution Nomination Form and Letters of recommendation (at least 2)
- Curriculum Vitae
Application Deadline: December 1, 2017
For More Information: