HIV RESEARCH TRUST SCHOLARSHIPS 2018 FOR DEVELOPING NATIONS
Applicants from developing countries are welcome to apply for the HIV Research Trust Scholarships 2018 For Developing Nations ,hurry and make our applications available.
The HIV Research Trust is a charitable foundation that provides financial support to physicians, nurses, scientists and other health care professionals in early/mid-career who are located in resource-limited settings from low-income and lower-middle-income countries working in the field of HIV infection. All aspects of research related to HIV infection and its consequences are eligible including clinical care, basic and applied biology, epidemiology, psychological, ethical, economic, educational and societal aspects.
The support is in the form of scholarships which are of variable duration and cover course fees, travel, living expenses and consumables.
Field:Research on HIV
- The scholarships provide support for travel, living expenses including accommodation, and may provide support for laboratory expenses at the institution to be visited.
- The preference is for applicants to receive training in recognised centres in other resource-poor countries but travel to other areas is not excluded.
- The usual period of support is 2-6 months.
- The maximum sum awarded is £8,000 or equivalent value.
- The scholarships are for health care professionals in early/mid-career who are located in resource-limited settings from low-income and lower-middle-income countries working in the field of HIV infection.
Application Deadline: 20 October 2017
For More Information: