Carnegie Council International Student Photo Contest 2017
This year’s topic is Climate Change: Send us your photos that show examples of climate change Award:OR examples of combating or adapting to climate change.
The contest will be conducted on Carnegie Council’s Global Ethics Network, CC’s social media platform for exploring the role of ethics in international relations. Check out previous winners on this theme and see below for details on how to participate
Institution:Carnegie Council International
Eligible Countries: All
Value of Award:
- 1st prize:$200 Amazon Gift Certificate
- 2nd prize (two): $100 Amazon Gift Certificate
- Winning photos may be posted on other Carnegie Council websites.
- All students of every nationality are eligible.
- Non-students will be disqualified.
- The minimum age is 13.
- Previous winners or honorable mentions are not eligible.
- All photos must be your original work. Collage, cropping, and use of software such as Photoshop is permitted.
How to Apply:
- Join the free Global Ethics Network (GEN) website: www.globalethicsnetwork.org.
- Upload your photo in the photo section of the website.
- Please explain each image in 250 words or less.
- Include your full name, school affiliation, and nationality in the following format:
Nationality: [Country Name]
- Tag the blog post with #photo2017 and publish it. Please allow 24 hours for approval.
- Entries are limited to 3 photos per person.
Application Deadline: 31st December 2017
Award Providers: Carnegie Council for Ethics in International Affairs
Important Notes: In order to ensure high quality reproduction, we will require larger versions of the winning photos. All participants must be able to submit a high-resolution version of their photographs upon request (at least 300 dpi at 3,000 pixels on the longest side).