Young professionals International Finance Corporation Programme 2017
Are you a young professional who seeks to launch a career in finance?Then this program is for you, hurry and apply for the world banks Young Professionals International Finance Corporation Program 2017
Institution: World Band IFC arm
Value of Award:
- 3-year program with 2 to 3 rotational assignments either in a regional hub or a different industry department or in another World Bank Group institution
- Participating units include Financial Institutions Group; Infrastructure and Natural Resources; Manufacturing, Agribusiness and Services; TMT, Venture Capital & Funds; Public Private Partnership; and Treasury and Syndications
- Leadership exposure and development that provides strong opportunities for growth
- Active coaching throughout the program
To Be Taken At (Country): Successful candidates will start in Washington DC and build their expertise through hands on assignments and transactions in different countries.
- The program is open to final year students working toward an advanced degree such as an MBA, JD, other relevant Masters degrees or recent graduates.
- You should be able to demonstrate a track record of success in your prior work experience and have a strong interest in working in Emerging Markets.
- The AIO’s should have 3 to 6 years of prior relevant work experience (investment banking, project finance, private equity, corporate finance, portfolio management, management consulting or Treasury).
- Current students or recent graduates of MBA or similar program
- Strong analytical and credit assessment skills, as well as solid understanding of accounting and financial statement analysis
- Knowledge of relevant industry sector trends, sound business judgment and problem solving, negotiation and commercial skills
- Enthusiasm for working in multi-cultural teams and across borders, preferably with experience working in developing countries
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, fluency in other languages (Arabic, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Spanish or Russian) is a plus
- Willingness to travel extensively and geographic flexibility
How to Apply: APPLY HERE
Application Deadline: Tuesday, 10th October 2017
Award Providers: International Finance Corporation