2017/2018 Women in News leadership development programme for African Female Journalists
Are you a young Female journalist in Africa? thenthis program is for you, hurry and apply for the Women In News Africa for young female journalists in Africa 2017/2018.
WAN-IFRA seeks high potential media women for participation in its flagship leadership development programme.
The World Association of Newspaper and News Publishers (WAN-IFRA) is pleased to invite Senior Journalists or Editors working for the media in Botswana, Rwanda, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Tanzania and Malawi, especially those in newspapers or digital media, to apply for the much-sought-after Women in News (WIN) leadership development programme.
The programme will run from October 2017 and June 2018 and successful applicants will benefit from the following:
1. Online Leadership and Media Management Training
- One-on-one Coaching support
3. Peer Mentoring
4. National and Regional Networking opportunities
WHO CAN APPLY?
Media women with a minimum of 2 years in a middle management position (editorial or a senior journalist)
HOW TO APPLY?
- Interested applicants should download the application forms through this link: womeninnews.org/join (Download form by clicking on Apply for WIN Africa)
- For applicants from Rwanda, Zambia, Botswana and Zimbabwe, please send your applications to email@example.com
- For applicants from Kenya, Tanzania and Malawi, please send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Successful participants will be expected to travel on specific occasions throughout the programme. Your availability for this will be crucial for the overall success of the programme.
Application Deadline: October 2nd 2017
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Women In News Africa 2017/2018