2017/2018 Doctoral training scholarships for international Ghanaian Students to study in German
The German Academic Exchange Services (DAAD) in collaboration with the Ghana Scholarships Secretariat is delighted to invite applicants whom are Ghanaians with Science background for the DAAD Doctoral Training scholarships tenable in Germany. The programme shall be taught in the English Language over three year duration.All applications must be submitted before the stated deadline and only eligible persons will be considered for this program.
Eligible Field of Study: Science related fields
Value of Scholarship: These grants are normally offered within the scope of:
a) Research Grants for Doctoral Candidates and Young Academics and Scientists
d) Summer course grants
Eligible Countries: Ghana
To be taken at (country): Germany
- Must be a Ghanaian citizen resident in Ghana.
- Must be a teaching staff of a Public or accredited private Tertiary University or Polytechnic.
- Be a first Degree holder with 2nd Class Upper division or First Class
- Must hold Masters degree equivalent to B+ grade or above
- Should have a National Service certificate
- The Masters degree generally should not be more than six (6) years at the last time of graduation.
- Should not be more than 45 years
- Should be willing to learn the German Language
Number of Awardees: Not stated
How to Apply: The candidates shall submit a complete application consisting of:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Research proposal (not more than 10 pages) including a detailed time table.
- Should have secured admission with a recognized German University and develop research proposal with a would-be German Supervisor.
P. O. BOX M. 75
Application Deadline: 31st October, 2017
Award Provider: DAAD, Ghana Ministry of Education