2018 University of Twente Masters Scholarships
Deadline: 1 Feb/1 May 2018 (annual)
Study in: Netherlands
Course starts Sept 2018
University of Twente Masters Scholarships (UTS) are scholarships for excellent students from both EU/EEA and non-EU/EEA countries, applying for a graduate programme (MSc) at the University of Twente.
Univesity of Twente, The Netherlands
Level/Field(s) of study:
Qualifying Master’s Programmes offered at the University:
- · Applied Mathematics
- · Applied Physics
- · Biomedical Engineering
- · Business Administration
- · Business Information Technology
- · Chemical Engineering
- · Civil Engineering and Management
- · Communication Studies
- · Computer Science
- · Construction Management and Engineering
- · Educational Science and Technology
- · Electrical Engineering
- · Embedded Systems
- · European Studies
- · Health Sciences
- · Human Media Interaction
- · Industrial Design Engineering
- · Industrial Engineering and Management
- · Internet Science & Technology
- · Environmental and Energy Management
- · Mechanical Engineering
- · Methodology and Statistics for the Behavioural, Biomedical and Social Sciences
- · Nanotechnology
- · Philosophy of Science, Technology and Society
- · Psychology
- · Public Administration
- · Science Education and Communication
- · Sustainable Energy Technology
- · Systems and Control
Number of Scholarships:
International students from both EU/EEA and non-EU/EEA countries
The scholarship value ranges from € 3,000 – € 25,000 for one year. In case of a two-year study programme, students can receive an additional UTS of an amount equal to that in the first year when they meet the process requirements for the UTS.
To qualify for a UTS, candidates must fulfil all of the following requirements below:
· Your programme starts in the academic year 2018/2019;
· You have been (provisionally) admitted to one of the qualifying UT graduate programmes (Please note: After completion of your application, it may take up to 8 weeks before you receive the results).
· You have not graduated from a UT graduate programme;
· You comply with the conditions for obtaining an entry visa in the Netherlands (if applicable).
· You comply with the general English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the subscore of speaking skills.
· You are not eligible for a Dutch study grant;
· The University Twente Scholarship is a scholarship for excellent students. Typically this means that you belong to the best 5 to 10 percent of your class
Round 1 applications open on 1 October 2017 while Round 2 applications will open on 1 February 2018.
In order to apply for this scholarship, you already need to be (provisionally) admitted to one of the qualifying Master programmes. Applications are done online. The deadline for Round 1 applications is 1 February 2018. The deadline for Round 2 applications is 1 May 2018.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to start the application process and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: https://www.utwente.nl/en/education/scholarship-finder/university-of-twente-scholarship/