University of Edinburgh Global Health Governance Research Program 2019
The University of Edinburgh’s Global Health Governance Programme is delighted to call on applicants to forward their application for the the health research program. Only eligible persons will be granted consideration
Value of Award:
- The Symposium is free of charge
- Catering will be covered.
- However, interested participants will have to cover their own lodging and transportation costs
To Be Taken At (Country): Brocher Foundation Centre Hermance, Switzerland.
Eligible Countries: All
- The Program seeks early career scholars (students, recent graduates, and post-doctoral researchers) specializing in anthropology, sociology, history, political science, and/or public health.
- You must have a demonstrated interest in the governance of health organizations and global health policy. days.
- The Program especially encourages women and scholars from non-OECD countries to apply.
- You must be able to attend all three days.
How to Apply: To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a 250-word statement on (1) your particular interest in global health policy and (2) your goals for contributing to and participating in the Symposium.
Application Deadline: 15th October 2017.
Award Providers: Wellcome Trust, University of Edinburgh, Seventh Framework Program