Robert Bosch Stiftung/Ashoka ChangemakerXchange summit In Dakar, Senegal 2017
Hurry and be a participant in the Robert Bosch Stiftung/Ashoka ChangemakerXchange summit In Dakar, Senegal 2017
Join the first ever #ChangemakerXchangesummit in West Africa : Dakar, Senegal from November 28th to December 1st 2017!
Applicants for ChangemakerXchange:
- Must be aged between 18 and 35. Please note a limited number of three places is available for 29- and 35-year-old applicants.
- Should lead, co-lead, have founded or co-founded their own social venture which is up and running and addresses a relevant social problem. We are unable to accept applicants with an idea only or who are volunteering for an organisation.
- Must have a good level of English that enables them to understand, present, and collaborate throughout the summit.
- Should have the skills and know-how to be part of a special community of collaborative young social entrepreneurs and be willing to play an active role within this community.
- Must come from BENIN, BURKINA FASO, CAMEROON, CÔTE D’IVOIRE, The GAMBIA, GHANA, GUINEA, GUINEA BISSAU, LIBERIA, MALI, NIGER, NIGERIA, SENEGAL, SIERRA LEONE, TOGO.
- ChangemakerXchange covers your travel costs to/from DAKAR/SENEGAL as well as all of the conference costs for all four nights and five days (including hotel accommodation, inner city travel, food, entrance fees, etc.).
Top tip: Please draft your application in a Word document before filling out the following form, as it does not allow you to save your progress.
Application Deadline: midnight GMT on 15TH OF OCTOBER 2017.
For More Information: