600 Tennessee Tech University Scholarships in USA, 2018-2019
Applications are currently ongoing at the Tennessee Technological University for 600 scholarships opportunities for students at the Tennessee Technological University. Scholarships are designed to reward students who showed great strength in academic performance, community service, residency and other criteria as defined by the founder or donor of the award.
Tennessee Technological University, popularly known as Tennessee Tech, is an accredited public university located in Cookeville, Tennessee, United States, a city approximately 70 miles east of Nashville.
Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Benefits: Varies
Number of Scholarships: This single application is utilized for the awarding of over 600 scholarship opportunities.
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility: Scholarships are awarded to students based upon their academic performance, community service, residency and other criteria as defined by the founder or donor of the award.
Nationality: Scholarships are available for both US and international students.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: In order to be considered for a scholarship, students must complete the Scholarship Application annually.
- Be admitted to TTU as soon as possible after Aug. 1.
- Log into Eagle Online and choose the Student tab and Scholarship option.
- Submit the application and any required supplementary materials by Dec. 15 to be fully considered.
- Official ACT or SAT scores if you are a new freshman (received and processed by Dec. 15)
- Official Transcripts for any institutions you have previously attended (received and processed by Dec. 15)
- FAFSA (completed by Dec. 15; used for consideration for need-based scholarships)
- Any required recommendations (must be received in ScholarWeb by Dec. 15)
Application Deadline: The deadline to apply for the 2018 – 2019 academic year is December 1, 2017.