Curtin Business School International Innovation Scholarship In Australia 2018/2019
Applications are currently available for the Curtin Business School (CBS) Innovation International Scholarship to encourage and support students who have chosen to study in the field of business information systems / technology.Applicants are notified that only eligible persons will be considered for this program
Fields of Study:
- Bachelor of Commerce (Business Information Systems) single major
- Bachelor of Commerce (Business Information Technology) single major
- Bachelor of Commerce (Business Information Technology and Systems) double major
Value of Scholarship:
- A total value of up to $9,000 paid as a cash stipend of $1,500 per semester.
- The amount can be used at the recipient’s discretion to contribute towards educational related expenses.
- Payments occur post census date each semester. Payments will be made approximately mid-end April and September each year.
To be taken at (country): Australia
Eligible Countries: International
Eligibility: Candidates must meet ALL of the following criteria to be eligible to apply for the CBS Innovation International Scholarship:
- International student and hold a valid Student Visa – Higher Education (Subclass 573)
- Received a Confirmation of Enrolment (COE) into an eligible undergraduate degree and major at Curtin University in 2017
Recipients must meet ALL of the following to get and maintain the scholarship:
- Remain enrolled in eligible course and major and major of study
- Maintain a full time study load of 100 credits each semester at Curtin University
- Maintain a course weighted average (CWA) of at least 70 each semester
- Pass all units attempted each semester
How to Apply: Visit Scholarship Webpage to apply
Application Deadline: 17th November, 2017
Award Provider: Curtin University, Australia