2018 Johnson & Johnson WiSTEM2D female leaders Scholars Award Program In STEM discipline
Are you a female leader in any of STEM discipline? then this is for you, hurry and apply for the JJohnson & Johnson WiSTEM2D Scholars Award Program for Female Leaders In STEM discipline 2018
The J&J WiSTEM2D Scholars Award Program will help develop female leaders and support innovation in the STEM2D disciplines (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math, Manufacturing, Design) by funding six women at critical points in their research careers through a Scholar’s Award.
The Johnson & Johnson Scholars Program aims to fuel the development of female STEM2D leaders and feed the STEM2D talent pipeline by awarding and sponsoring women at critical points in their research careers, in each of the STEM2D disciplines: Science, Technology, Engineering, Math, Manufacturing and Design.
Type: scholars award
Field: science,technology,Engineering and mathematics
- The Scholars Award is a 3-year award in the gross amount of $150,000, which will be paid to the University (the “Recipient”) for the benefit of the J&J Scholar and her research, with the understanding that the Recipient will administer the funds.
- The Scholars Award will be paid in three (3) installments of US $50,000 per year of the 3-year scholarship period, payable in 2018, subject to compliance with the terms and conditions of the program’s Agreement.
- Female non-tenured assistant professors or faculty members in equivalent positions at a University or Academic Institute (collectively, “University”) in one of the STEM²D disciplines are eligible to apply to participate in the Scholars Program.
- The eligible STEM²D disciplines are: Science, Technology, Engineering, Math, Manufacturing and Design.
- You must be a woman working in the field(s) of Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, Manufacturing and Design (STEM2D).
- You must be an assistant female professor or global equivalent faculty position at the time of application at an accredited academic university, institution or design school.The female scholar should have a minimum degree for the appropriate field:
- Science; MD, PhD
- Technology; PhD
- Engineering; PhD
- Math; MS, PhD
- Manufacturing; PhD
- Design; MA, MS, MDes, MArch, MFA, MLA, PhD
HOW TO SUBMIT AN APPLICATION:
- Visit jnjwistem.fluidreview.com and follow the directions provided to complete and submit the Application.
- By submitting the Application, you represent that all information provided as part of the Application is truthful and accurate.
- Only non-confidential information is to be submitted and the Company is free to disclose any and all information included therein and has no liability for its disclosure. Only one (1) Application may be submitted per Applicant.
Application Deadline: October 31st 2017
For More Information: