Franco-German Research Fellowship Program in Germany 2018
Germany and France are inviting researchers from all over the world to cooperate with 2018 International Franco-German Research Fellowship Scholarship Program ;German and French partners to advance sustainability research in the field of climate change, energy, and earth system. Please check out this program here:
Scholarship Can Be Taken in Various universities in Germany
- Research on climate change
- Research for the energy transition
- Research to understand the Earth system.
Duration of the fellowship program:
All fellow will be given chance to set up their own research group at German universities or research institute for 4 years.
Funding period: the program will be started on the 1st of March 2018 (earliest begin) and ends on the 31 of December 2022 at the latest
Fund for the research: Junior researchers will receive up to 1 million euros and senior researchers up to 1.5 million euros for 4 years
Nationality: International students
- Both juniors and seniors researchers can apply for this fellowship
- Haven’t been resided in Germany for the latest two years
- Must apply before deadline
- Application from any nationality
- Wish to set up their own research group
- Have an innovative and creative idea for research
How to apply:
There are two steps for the application:
- Step1: the call individual applicants submit a statement of interest using an online application form. Go to this link: https://www.daad.de/survey/693554?lang=en
Application deadline for Step 1: 13 October 2017
- Step 2: following a review process a limited number of applicants from Step 1 will be asked to prepare a full application together with a German host institution of their choice (university or non-university research institution).
Application deadline for Step 2: 15 February 2018