2018 amfAR HIV/AIDS Internship and Fellowship Program
Applications are now been accepted for the Allan Rosenfield amfAR HIV/AIDS Internship and Fellowship Program 2018, only eligible applicants will be considered for this program, hurry now and apply
Type: Internship, Fellowship
Value and Duration of Program: Placements are paid and full time and are up to six months for fellows and up to three months for interns. All fellows and interns are based in Washington, DC.
To be taken at (country): Washington, DC, USA
- Applicants for internships must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree program.
- Applicants for fellowships must have received an undergraduate degree prior to beginning the fellowship. A graduate degree related to public health policy and its associated fields (e.g., M.D., J.D., M.P.P, M.P.H., Ph.D) is preferred but not required.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong writing and research skills and have a demonstrated interest in health policy or advocacy related to HIV/AIDS. Knowledge of the U.S. government and legislative processes is also preferred but not required.
How to Apply: Applicants must send:
- A resume;
- A cover letter describing your interest in this issue and working at amfAR; and
- A writing sample (no more than 2,000 words);
Applications must be submitted online here
- For placements beginning in January/February 2018, applications must be submitted by 1st November 2017.
- For placements beginning in June/July 2018, applications must be submitted by 15th April, 2018.
Award Provider: amfAR
Important Note: Please note, while applications are accepted on a rolling basis, candidates will only be contacted regarding the most current term. Successful candidates will be contacted after the application deadline.