Emerging Institutions Young Leaders’ Fellowship Program
LDI Africa is now accepting applications for the Landmark Development Initiative Emerging Institutions Fellowship Program 2018(EIFP) provides hands-on service opportunities for global young business and development leaders at Africa’s leading profit and nonprofit firms. The program is designed to match financial capital invested in emerging African businesses with the human capital needed to take these institutions to scale. Young business and nonprofit professionals with strong familiarity with or interest in Africa are welcome to apply.
Landmark Development Initiative (LDI) Africa builds the capacity of African corporations, small businesses, and nonprofit organizations to compete in the global marketplace through the service of highly skilled volunteers. By creating pro bono consulting opportunities for skilled professionals in Africa and the U.S., LDI Africa fellowship programs strengthen an entrepreneurial eco-system that positions African emerging businesses on the path towards sustainable growth and scale.
LDI Africa through its EIFP recruits organizations that are doing excellent work particularly in the financial and investment industries across Africa. Partners range from mid-level to large global institutions; with capital investment of $200,000 and above.
While working with their organization, Fellows enjoy the following benefits and more;
- Experience the growth of Africa’s most innovative businesses
- Direct exposure to emerging markets
- Paid positions, housing and travel
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Potential consulting, employment and seed capital investment after fellowship
- Access to the global LDI Africa network
EIFP Fellowship is open to all nationalities.
Fellows come to the EIFP with diverse backgrounds and skill sets. However, all fellows are required to have an undergraduate degree, a commitment to excellence, and be fluent in English. Host organizations may also designate other specific skill requirements for their Fellows. Other requirements include:
- Two to ten years of professional experience
- Early to mid-level professional with interest in/familiarity with emerging markets
- Professional background in business, management consulting, strategy, finance, and social enterprise and international development.
- Apply to the Emerging Institutions Fellowship Program HERE.
- They recommend using Google Chrome browser to complete the application form
- Please click here for frequently asked questions
Deadline: November 15, 2017
Feel free to contact them, if you have questions about the application at firstname.lastname@example.org.