Masters Scholarships for Rwandan Students At University of Manchester 2018/2019 Full Sponsorship
The University of Manchester is delighted to announce the availability of the University of Manchester Masters Scholarship for Rwanda Students 2018 the University, this scholarship is exclusively for Rwandan students whom are expected to comply with the eligibility criteria on application.
Value of Scholarship: The scholarships cover full tuition fees, return international air fares and living expenses
To be taken at (country): UK
Eligible Countries: Rwanda
Eligibility: The University of Manchester master’s scholarships are aimed at talented applicants, especially from disadvantaged backgrounds. To apply for a scholarship, you must:
- have at least two years’ relevant post-graduation work experience (this does not include unpaid internships or voluntary work);
- hold a first or upper second class (or the equivalent) undergraduate degree;
- be a resident citizen of Rwanda and have not previously studied outside Africa;
- be committed to returning home and able to demonstrate the potential to make a positive impact on the future of Rwanda;
- have a clear idea how studying in Manchester will benefit both your career and the wider community.
An IELTS certificate is not required at the time of application. If you are shortlisted for the scholarship, you will be asked to take the IELTS test. English language requirements vary by course, but in most cases you will need a minimum IELTS score of 6.5 (with no sub-test less than 5.5) or TOEFL 570 (90 IBT) to go through to the final selection round.
We do not accept a Certificate of English Proficiency from a Rwandan university instead of the IELTS test. You can take the IELTS AND TOEFL tests in Kigali. Contact the British Council or TOEFL test centre for details.
How to Apply: Apply now
Application Deadline: 31st October 2017 at 5pm (GMT).
Award Provider: The University of Manchester
Important Notes: Note that there is a clear separation between the process of awarding the scholarships and our admissions procedure. Scholarships are awarded entirely on merit. It is not necessary to have an academic offer of admission to apply for the scholarship. There is no advantage or disadvantage in having an academic offer. If you are selected for the scholarship you will be automatically admitted for the course of your choice.