International Students UNIVPM Masters Scholarship in Italy, 2017-2018
UNIVPM Masters Scholarships for International Students in Italy is currently available , and application submissions will be on-going till 5 November 2017, for the students
dents who have applied for admission to the Master’s Degree in International Economics and Commerce within 5 November 2017. Only eligible persons whom have applied will be considered for this program
The Polytechnic University of Marche (UNIVPM) offers 10 UNIVPM Masters Scholarships to International students who, for the academic year 2016/17, will matriculate in the first year of the Master’s Degree in International Economics and Commerce (IEC).
Level: master’s programme at the Polytechnic University of Marche.
Field(s): area of International Economics and Commerce (IEC).
Value of Scholarship : The scholarships will cover accommodation and a monthly allowance for living expenses. The annual amount of the scholarship is 7.200 euro per year, gross.
School(Institutions/ Country): | Italy
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): UNIVPM Masters Scholarships are is targeted for All foreign nationals, including Italians with double citizenship can apply for these masters scholarships.
Have what it takes to avail UNIVPM Masters Scholarships
- are foreign nationals;
- have submitted the pre-application for admission to the Master’s Degree in International Economics and Commerce (IEC) for the academic year 2016/2017
- have been admitted to the Master by the Admission Committee
‣ The list of winners will be published on their site and on that of the Polytechnic University of as from 31st August 2016 for the first intake and 4th December 2016 for the second intake.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applications should be sent by post or fax. A copy of passport or ID must be attached to the application.
‣ The date and time for receipt of the applications are attested by the date and time of the fax (Italian date and time) or, for direct delivery, by the receipt issued by the Office.
‣ Scholarship Application Deadline: 5 November 2017, for the students who have applied for admission to the Master’s Degree in International Economics and Commerce within 5 November 2017
The application form must be sent by:
- – 21 July 2017, for the students who have applied for admission to the Master’s Degree inInternational Economics and Commerce within 21 July 2017
- – 5 November 2017, for the students who have applied for admission to the Master’s Degree in International Economics and Commerce within 5 November 2017
The application must be sent by email as one pdf file only, with maximum dimension 5 MB; the name of the file must be as follows: surname, dot, name (for example surname.name.pdf).
The application must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and in copy to email@example.com
The ranking list of the scholarship winners will be published on the university website (International – Opportunities for International Students) and on the websitehttp://www.econ.univpn.it/IEC
The first ranking list will be published starting from 25 July 2017, the second ranking list will be published starting from 10 November 2017.
With 5 (five) days from the publication of the ranking list the scholarship winners must send the acceptance form (available on the University website) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and in copy to email@example.com
The students must respect the rules and deadlines for registration set by the University as well as the rules set by the Italian Ministry of Education (http://hubmiur.pubblica.istruzione.it/web/universita/studenti-stranieri).
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.