Fully Funded United Nations World Food Programme Innovation Program In Germany 2018
Applications are now being accepted for the Fully sponsored United Nations World Food Programme Innovation Program study in Germany 2018; interested candidates are expected to apply before the stipulated deadline
The United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) is inspiring and supporting new ideas, tools and solutions that make sure no one goes hungry. Launched in 2016, the WFP Innovation Accelerator identifies, supports and scales high potential solutions to hunger worldwide. The Accelerator is based in Munich, Germany.
- Does your company have the potential to solve hunger?
- WFP’s Innovation Accelerator identifies, nurtures and scales bold solutions to hunger globally.
- support WFP intrapreneurs and external start-ups and companies through financial support, access to a network of experts and a global field reach.
The Accelerator believes the way forward in the fight against hunger is not necessarily in building grand plans, but identifying and testing solutions in an agile way. It is a space where the world can find out what works and what doesn’t in addressing hunger – a place where we can be bold, and fail as well as succeed.
- Apply to the programme to participate in our week-long bootcamp and gain access to our 3-6 month sprint programme.
- Selected projects will get access to awesome mentorship, financial support and access to the world’s largest humanitarian organisation, our operations, partners and technical experts.
- Apply to the WFP Innovation Accelerator and receive up to 100,000 USD in funding, mentorship from industry experts and access to the world’s largest humanitarian organisation.
Application Deadline: January 2nd 2018
For More Information: