2018 Shield in the Cloud Innovation Challenge
The Shield in the Cloud Innovation Challenge is the first global anti-corruption innovation challenge. It is a joint venture between C5Accelerate and their partners Amazon Web Services, PeaceTech Lab and SAP NS2. The anti-corruption innovation challenge aims to publicly reward and build awareness of these inspiring organisations who are taking big steps in this core space towards building sustainable peace.
- Apply for the initiative within your organization to be rewarded for the important steps it is taking to tackle corruption, and to improve integrity, accountability and transparency compliance.
- Win PR support around your anti-corruption initiative.
- Be rewarded with financial support, cloud credits and networking opportunities with the leading luminaries in anti-corruption compliance.
- Gain a place at or involvement with the next PeaceTech Accelerator program run by C5 Accelerate, PeaceTech Lab, Amazon Web Services and SAP NS2.
- Open to all organisations of all sizes who are using innovative technology to challenge corruption
- An applicant can be a startup, business, government or nonprofit using innovative tech to tackle corruption
This is a global competition, and all organisations of all sizes who are using innovative technology to challenge corruption can apply through this application form or on F6s.
To nominate another organisation or to give your application direct to them, please fill out this form or contact [email protected].
Deadline: December 15, 2017
For more information, visit Shield in the Cloud Innovation Challenge.