Fully Funded Postgraduate Research Scholarships in Leeds UK, 2018
The University of Leeds is accepting applications for University of Leeds Postgraduate Research Scholarships 2018 fully sponsored study in UK There are a number of fully funded places for 2018 entry, available across all disciplines.
The University of Leeds is a Russell Group university in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England, established in 1831.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Application deadline: Engineering: January 12, 2018, Arts, Humanities and Cultures; Biological Sciences; Environment; Mathematics and Physical Sciences; Medicine and Health: March 9, 2018, and Business; Education, Social Sciences and Law: June 1, 2018
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing postgraduate research programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded available across all disciplines.
Scholarship Award: Successful applicants will receive payment to cover their University tuition fees up to three years, along with a maintenance grant matching the Research Council UK rate (£14,553 for 2017/18).
Number of Scholarships: Not given
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: UK/EU and International students can apply for these scholarships.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible you must:
- Be a UK/EU or International fee-paying applicant
- Have achieved at least a First Class (1) Honours degree or equivalent at undergraduate level
- Meet the English language requirements of your programme of study if English is not your first language (UK/EU applicants – prior to or at registration; international applicants – by the relevant scholarship deadline)
- Not have already been awarded or be currently studying for a doctoral degree
- Not already be in receipt of a doctoral scholarship
- Have applied for a research degree and be in receipt of a student ID number
English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
To apply for a centrally funded research scholarship at the University of Leeds, you need to:
Stage 1 – First of all apply for a research place of study by completing a study application form and once you have received your 9 digit student ID number move onto stage two.
Stage 2 – Apply for scholarships by working your way through the questions on this form.
You will be asked questions on the following:
- Contact details
- English Language qualifications (if relevant)
- Nationality and residency
- Area of study
- Employment history, publications, prizes etc
- Further information – eg how did you find out about the scholarship
How to Apply:
Students can apply for the scholarship online.