Young Nigerians are being invited for the 2018 UBA Group Campus Ambassador Programme For Nigerians, only eligible applicants will be considered for this program.
UBA Campus Ambassador programmeoffers a unique opportunity for students of tertiary institutions in Nigeria and across Africa to be part of a dynamic and forward thinking Pan-African bank by representing the brand on campus. The initiative is part of the bank’s commitment in developing creativity and leadership abilities amongst young people in the continent of Africa. The programme is designed to be a learning experience and a highly rewarding one for selected students while providing them a platform to build their leadership capabilities and showcase their diverse talents.
- Must be a registered full-time undergraduate student of any tertiary institution in Nigeria and Africa countries where UBA operates
- Must be actively involved with student groups and influential within the campus community
- Must have established social media presence with demonstrable followership
- Should possess experience in engaging stakeholders within the school community
- Should have the ability to gather feedback and provide innovative insights
- Should be able to dedicate 3-4 hours weekly
- Must be highly professional in general conduct
- Should have a UBA account (Click here to open a UBA account if you don’t have one)
- Development of Intellectual, leadership and creative skills through periodic training
- Monthly stipend
- Gift pack with UBA branded collaterals
- Network and collaborate with other ambassadors from campuses across Africa
- Career advisory, mentorship and interaction with managers in UBA
- Free tickets to UBA events
- Learn about UBA culture and career opportunities
- Inclusion of UBA campus ambassador experience to your resume
- Learn about the innovative products and programs of UBA and build beliefs in product benefits ensuring long term loyalty from students
- Plan and host fun events on campus
- Create innovative ways to reach new students, increase sales and manage the UBA brand on a collegiate level.
- Developing and managing relationships with university bodies and individuals
- Implementing UBAs marketing mix on campuses through supporting student events and co-ordinating projects on campus
- Permeating UBA into the student lifestyle
- Spotting trends and opinion leaders on campuses
- Completing communication and reporting tasks associated with the Campus Ambassador role
- Help UBA better understand campus requirements unique to each region
- How to Apply:
- As a potential ambassador, you will be expected to fill some relevant personal information.
- Log on to www.ubagroup.com/campusambassadors and fill the online form.
- Follow @ubagroup on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, upload a video on your personal page (facebook, twitter or Instagram) of how your skills and experiences are relevant to the role and how you can help make a difference, using the hash tag #UBACampusAmbassador.
- Make sure you tag or mention @UBAGroup in your video.
- Candidates with high likes stand a chance to be fast tracked into the application process.
How to Apply:
Qualified students are expected to log on to www.ubagroup.com/campusambassadors and complete an online form with required personal data and a motivation letter highlighting why they should be selected. Applications opens between September and Mid-December yearly.
Other steps include:
- Follow @ubagroup on Facebook, Twitter , Instagram and Youtube
- Create a short video describing how your skills and experiences are relevant to the role
- Upload the video on your social media page with the hash tag #UBACampusAmbassador
- Ensure to tag or mention @UBAGroup in your post. Candidates with high engagement stand a chance to be fast tracked into the application process
For More Information: