2018 Harvard University Agricultural Innovation Fellowship
The Harvard university is delighted to call on African applicants for the Harvard University Agricultural Innovation Fellowship study in US Scholarship 2018, all applications are to be submitted before the deadline.
Value of Award: This is a nonstipendiary fellowship. Applicants are encouraged to find other sources of funding.
To Be Taken At (Country): USA
Eligibility: Predoctoral candidates and recent recipients of a Ph.D. or equivalent degree
How to Apply:
- CV/ Resume
- Unofficial transcript (pre-doctoral fellow applicants only)
- Research statement (3-5 pages)
- Writing sample (less than 50 pages)
- Should be one published or unpublished piece written by the applicant (co-authored pieces not accepted) in English that will demonstrate his/her English-language writing ability
- Can be a journal article, book chapter, dissertation chapter, white paper, etc. you have produced in your field
- Contact information for 3 recommenders submitting letters on your behalf
Application Deadline: 16th January 2018