Scholarship at Ruamrudee International School in Thailand, 2018
The Ruamrudee International School is an international school in Bangkok, Thailand. It is an international school for students in pre-school – grade 12 incorporated under the laws of the Kingdom of Thailand as a non-profit organization.
- Application Deadline: March 2018
- Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue degree programme.
- Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in the fields offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover 50% of the tuition fees for the first year (the Campus Development Fund is also waived) and 30% thereafter.
- Nationality: Students from unrepresented or underrepresented nations.
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Thailand
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Students from unrepresented or underrepresented nations
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet following criteria:
- Students from unrepresented or underrepresented nations. (This scholarship is offered year-round, on a rolling admissions basis.)
- Grade point average of 3.00 or above and/or equivalent standardized test results
- Displays qualities of character and maturity
- Students from unrepresented nations will receive a scholarship of 50% of the tuition fees for the first year (the Campus Development Fund is also waived) and 30% thereafter
- Students from underrepresented nations will receive an annual scholarship of 30% of the tuition fees (the Campus Development Fund is also waived)
- Applicants can apply via online mode.
How to Apply:
- Fill out an application online
- Submit three confidential letters of recommendation (2 teachers/1 administrators)
- Submit an essay on future aspirations and goals (500-word maximum)
- Sit an entrance exam