University of Queensland TC Beirne School of Law Scholarships (LLM) in Australia 2018
APplications are currently being accepted for the University of Queensland TC Beirne School of Law Scholarships (LLM) in Australia 2018, eligible persons are by this notice invited to apply for this program right away.
Level: students enrolled or enrolling full-time in the Master of Laws (LLM) or Master of International Law (MICLaw) programs.
Value of Scholarship : The Scholarship will take the form of monetary assistance to help with living expenses for 12 months and will be paid in two installments-one during Semester 1 and one during Semester 2. Applicants should note that they will be responsible for the payment of all tuition fees associated with their program.
School(Institutions/ Country): University of Queensland | Australia
- Eligibility These TC Beirne School of Law Scholarships will provide assistance to overseas students enrolled or enrolling full-time in the Master of Laws (LLM) or Master of International Law (MICLaw) programs.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Students must complete an application form and declaration and submit it with a copy of their curriculum vitae by the close of business on Friday, 23 February 2018 to:
The TC Beirne School of Law Scholarship Endowment Fund Selection Committee
TC Beirne School of Law
Forgan Smith Building
The University of Queensland 4072
The Committee will meet as soon as practicable after the closing date and applicants will be notified of the outcome in writing.
Note: Any offer of a scholarship is made subject to approval of the candidate’s enrolment in the Master of Laws program or Master of International Commercial Law program at The University of Queensland, ie scholarship applicants MUST have completed an application and have received an unconditional offer from The University of Queensland before applying for a scholarship. A copy of the offer letter must be attached to the scholarship application.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on Friday, 23 February 2018.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.