Eureka College General Scholarship for International Students in USA, 2018
Applicants are invited to apply for Eureka College General Scholarship to pursue a graduate programme in fall 2018. The scholarship is open to the applicants from all over the world.
The aim of the scholarship is to produce graduates of responsible character with the necessary knowledge and skills for professional and national leadership.
Eureka College is a liberal arts college in Eureka, Illinois, related by covenant to the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ). It has a strong focus on the mutual development of intellect and character.
- Application Deadline: March 1, 2018
- Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue graduate programme.
- Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in the fields offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover full-tuition.
- Nationality: US and International
- Number of Scholarships: Not given but LIMITED
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all over the world are eligible for the scholarship.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.3.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of instruction of the host university.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply through the online processor.