Precision and Quantum Sensing Postgraduate Scholarship study in University of Queensland,Australia 2018
The University of Queensland would like to offer Precision and Quantum Sensing Postgraduate Scholarship programme. The scholarship is available to both Australian and International applicants.
The aim of the scholarship is to enable applicants to embark on an independent career in academic stroke research.
The University of Queensland (UQ) is one of Australia’s most highly ranked and awarded learning and research institutions. It is the oldest university in the Australian state of Queensland and has three main campuses at St Lucia.
- Application deadline: December 30, 2018
- Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue postgraduate research programme.
- Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in Precision and Quantum Sensing.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover $27,082 per annum (2018 rate), indexed annually.
- Nationality: Australian and International
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all over the world are eligible for the scholarship.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet following criteria:
- Experience/interest in laser-based measurements, micro-/nanofabrication, cavity optomechanics and/or technology translation would be an advantage.
- Applicants must meet the University of Queensland’s requirements for entry to the Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) program
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must meet necessary language requirements.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via email.