Scholarship Title: Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree EU-Funded Scholarship in Water and Coastal Management (WACOMA).
Scholarship Brief: Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree EU-Funded Scholarship application for the academic year 2018/2019 is now open. Scholarships are awarded in Water and Coastal Management (WACOMA) for the students of any nationality.
Scholarship Provider: Erasmus Mundus is providing this scholarship.
What can you Study: With this scholarship student can undertake Joint Master Degree EU-Funded Scholarship in Water and Coastal Management (WACOMA).
Is Scholarship Subject Specified? Yes (Water and Coastal Management)
How much scholarship will benefit you:
|Contribution to travel and installation||Depending on the Country and the distance|
|Contribution to the participation costs (including insurance coverage)||9,000 € per year||4,500 € per year|
|Contribution to subsistence costs||1,000 € per month (24 months maximum)Contribution to subsistence costs will not be given to scholarship holders for periods they spend in their Country of residence.
Contribution to subsistence costs will not be given to Partner Country scholarship holders for periods exceeding 3 months spent in any Partner Country.
Are you eligible for Scholarship? Student from any nationality irrespective of nationality are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
WACOMA is open to students holding a suitable 1st Cycle/Bachelor Degree. Candidates with a solid background in subjects related to Earth Sciences, Geology, Environmental Biology and Chemistry, and Environmental Monitoring and Management possess the basis for a positive evaluation.
Note: Students holding a Bachelor Degree in other subjects may apply. The Academic Board will reserve the right to consider, assess and evaluate the Academic background of the applicant for admission to the selection procedure.
Students from all over the world, regardless of their nationality, ethnicity, religion, gender, or sexual orientation are welcome to apply to the program.
The minimum entry requirements are:
- Holding a suitable first cycle/undergraduate/bachelor degree*
- Having excellent and adequate academic and scientific background and personal skills. Please use the Application Form and CV samples (see the downloadable PDF files below and online application).
- Proof of English language proficiency – B2**. Please attach any relevant certificate and use the English Proficiency Statement form (see the downloadable PDF file below and online application).
*WACOMA is open to students holding a suitable Bachelor Degree in subjects related to the focus of the Master, e.g. Environmental Sciences, Marine Biology, Geology, Natural Sciences, Chemical Oceanography, Physics/Oceanography, Environmental Management.
Non-graduate students can apply provided they upload an official document issued by the University of origin stating the estimated date of graduation that shall take place before the beginning of the Programme (by August each year).
English Language Requirements: **Accepted English language certificates and exemptions:
- TOEFL(Test of English as a Foreign Language); iBT total score of at least 90, with a minimum subscore of 21 for each part of the test.
- IELTS(academic version); a total score of at least 6.5, with a minimum subscore of 6.0 for each part of the test, e., speaking, writing, reading and listening.
- The University of Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English or the University of Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English.
- Applicants with full education in English(certified by the Academic Institution issuing the BA) are exempt from the English language requirement proof.
- Applicants from English-speaking countries(Official Language) and First Cycle education in English are exempt from the English language requirement proof.
Where you can apply for this Scholarship: You can apply online here Online Application
How to Apply for the Scholarship: Applicants shall complete the online registration and upload all the necessary documents by the deadlines on Studenti Online (www.studenti.unibo.it).
You can save and return to your WACOMA application as many times as you like before submitting, just make sure to save once you have completed the application procedure. Only complete applications will be assessed.
Applicants will be requested to upload:
- Copy of Diploma, Official Academic Transcript of Records with Grades and Syllabus of previous studies [mandatory]
- Proof of English language proficiency (attach certificate or use the form) [mandatory]
- Students Application Form (use form) [mandatory]
- CV (use sample) [mandatory]
- Copy of Passport (all pages) [mandatory]
- 2 reference letters (addressed to the WACOMA Consortium) [mandatory]
- Other supporting Documents [recommended]
Deadline for Scholarship: February 21, 2018