The Ministry of Science and Education of Russian Federation would like to offer Russian State Scholarships for Foreign Students to pursue degree programme. These scholarships are awarded on the basis of competition.
The aim of the scholarships is to strengthen the bond between foreign and Russian students.
The agency promotes actively the Russian education services and extends cooperation between educational institutions of the partner states
- Application Deadline: Open
- Course Level: These scholarships are available for the degree programme.
- Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the fields offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship provides applicants free studying on the chosen speciality for the entire period of education. Also, if applicants need to improve knowledge of Russian, the grant covers education at the preparatory faculty. In addition, monthly payment and a place in the student residence is provided.
- Nationality: International
- Number of Scholarships: 15 000 government scholarships for foreign students are given in Russia annually.
- Scholarship can be taken in Russia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Foreign students are eligible for these scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements: All candidates with the secondary school and vocational school finished (school, technical school, lyceum, etc.) and successfully passed competitive selection in their own country can receive a grant.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must meet the necessary language requirement of the host institution.
- The mode of applying is online.
How to Apply:
- Sign up and submit an application form online
- Attach your scanned documents
- Pass a competitive selection in your country
- Choose up to 6 universities and wait till your application is approved
- Get your visa and arrive in Russia