2018 Roberto Cimetta Fund for Artistic and Cultural Mobility in the Euro-MENA region
The Roberto Cimetta Fund launches the General Fund for Artistic and Cultural Mobility in the Euro-MENA region on 1st January 2018. Artists and cultural operators living and working in Europe, North Africa and Middle East can apply. Priority is given to mobility from the South and East of this region.
The General Fund will be open to all requests for travel grants that respect the eligibility criteria of RCF, whatever the destination of travel, the artistic discipline or the direction of mobility.
The following general criteria of RCF apply to this fund.
1) The aim of your trip must directly or indirectly show potential for a constructive and long term impact on the arts sector in your own country. This means that your travel must contribute to your own capacity building, which in turn can be shared in a “networking” fashion that will benefit connecting artists and operators in your region so as to maintain, renew and develop contemporary arts.
2) Travel can take place as soon as the call opens but in this case the applicant runs the risk of paying for travel without guarantee of the success of the application.
3) Applicant’s profile :
- Nationality : no nationality criteria
South Zone: Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Libya, Egypt, Mauritania, Jordan, Syria, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Palestine, Lebanon, Turkey, and the countries of the Arabian gulf, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Yemen.
Northern Europe: Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, United Kingdom and Sweden, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway.
South of Europe: Cyprus, Spain, Greece, Italy, Malta, and Portugal.
East Zone: Macedonia, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Kosovo, Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia, Bulgaria, Rumania, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Poland.
- Age : no age criteria
- Profession: performers, creators, teachers, cultural organisers, administrators, entrepreneurs, project leaders.
- Financial means: applicants who are unable to find the financial resources themselves.
4) Applications must be made by individuals not organisations. Only 3 members of a group can apply for a grant concerning the same project. A grant holder can only reapply twice. Applicants must choose the cheapest form of transport and can only apply for one international return travel ticket and visa costs (local transport is not reimbursed).
Application Deadline: 31st January 2018.
For More Information: