Call for Papers: World Bank fifth Annual Conference on Africa (ABCA) 2018 in Stanford, California
Submitted papers with a focus on Africa are now welcome on any of the following topics:
- Technology, innovation and firm performance
- Productivity and resource allocation
- The role of firms in job creation
- Worker productivity and incentives
- Data and measurement issues pertinent to firms’ growth in Africa
- High growth entrepreneurship, incubators, accelerators and start-ups.
As well as papers that examine the following in the context of firms: economic growth, conflict, resilience, input and output markets, gender, property rights, infrastructure, and financial constraints.
Full papers should be submitted in pdf format by February 23, 2018. Submissions should be e-mailed to email@example.com, and will be considered by a program committee including Marcel Fafchamps (Stanford), Markus Goldstein (World Bank), Jessica Leino (Stanford), Pete Klenow (Stanford), David McKenzie (World Bank), César Calderón (World Bank).
Decisions will be made by March 30. Limited funds to support travel for successful African presenters may be available.
For More Information: