100 ISE Scholarships for Foreign Students in Thailand, 2018
The Chulalongkorn University is offering Scholarships for Foreign Students for the academic year 2018-2019. The scholarship covers tuition and program fees for pursuing bachelor programme.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Application deadline: March 31, 2018
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing bachelor programme.
Study Subject: ISE offers four programs fully taught in English at a Bachelor level, in the center of Bangkok.
- Aerospace engineering (AERO)
- Nano engineering (NANO)
- Information and communication engineering (ICE)
- Automotive design and manufacturing engineering (ADME)
Scholarship Award: The scholarship covers the following support for 4 years.
- Tuition and program fees
- Economy class round trip ticket from home country to Bangkok
- Monthly stipend and accommodation
- Book allowance
- Health insurance
Number of Scholarships: There are 100 scholarships available.
Scholarship can be taken in Thailand
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are open to foreign students.
- Must not be over 25 years old
- Have completed (or expected to complete high school education) with the cumulative grade point average (GPA) for the latest 4 semesters not less than 3.5 (using 4.0 system)
- Must be in good health
English Language Requirements: Pass the following proficiency tests
- English: TOEFL (iBT) score not less than 80 or IELTS score not less than 6.0
- Mathematics: SAT (Math) and SAT II (Math Level II) score not less than 600 (each)
- Science: SAT II (Physics and Chemistry) not less than 600 (each)
- Completed application form with current photograph
- Curriculum Vitae and Statement of Purpose
- Latest official transcript
- Two letters of recommendations from instructors or advisors
- Photocopy of passport
- Certificates of the proficient test of English (TOEFL or IELTS), Mathematics (SAT I and II), Physics (SAT II) and Chemistry (SAT II)
- Certificate of health examination from hospital
How to Apply:
Applicants should be sent by email.