2018, Israel RBNI Scholarships Prizes for Excellence in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology
Scholarship Title: RBNI Scholarships Prizes for Excellence in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology in Israel, 2018
Scholarship Description: The new RBNI Scholarships & Prizes for excellence in Nanoscience & Nanotechnology is now available at The Russell Berry Nanotechnology Institute in Israel.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master’s / Doctor’s Degree programme.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of nanoscience and nanotechnology.
Scholarship Benefits: The winner will receive the addition of one scholarship in excess of the total number of scholarships approved until the date of the award. The additional grant will be awarded for the months of October 2017 and through September 2018 (inclusive). Prizes: The Russell Berry Scholarships will be awarded for the Russell Berrie Prize. Candidates for the prize will be given instructions on how to apply for the prize.
Number of Scholarships: The winner will receive the addition of one scholarship in excess of the total number of scholarships approved until the date of the award. Three winners will be awarded prizes of NIS 2,500, NIS 5,000, and NIS 7500.
Eligible Nationalities: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Trainee’s Master’s degree or doctorate in nanoscience and the nanotechnology
- Master – after prior approval of a research graduate school
- Doctor (regular doctor, direct track doctor, special track doctor) – Applications can be submitted only after passing a candidacy examination.
- Applications can be submitted only for the active degree. The award is for the degree according to which the candidacy was submitted (with the exception of students in the direct doctoral track).
- Scholarships with a minimum of four fellowships, whose scholarships were approved for a period of 12 months in the academic year of the academic year (from October 2017 to September 2018 inclusive) for the degree of Master or Doctorate or Doctor in Direct Track.
- Progress in the “very good” / “excellent” research (a study from the second semester)
- Two letters of recommendation from faculty members who recognize the candidate (only one of the facilitators) should be sent directly to: rbnigrnt-at-technion.ac.il.
The application is submitted via an electronic form at the bottom of the page.
Deadline: January 17, 2018