France University Grenoble Alpes IDEX Master Scholarships, 2018
Scholarship Title: IDEX Master Scholarships for International Students at University Grenoble Alpes in France, 2018
Scholarship Description: The Initiative d’excellence (IDEX in short) University Grenoble Alpes is proud to offer master scholarships for international students. These scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic record and their material situation.
Degree Level: These scholarships are available to pursue a master degree.
Available Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the fields offered by the university.
Scholarship Benefits: These scholarships will cover the followings:
- The amount of the scholarship is 8000 euros per academic year for master 1
- For master 2, as the second semester is devoted to the final master thesis (funded internship) the amount of the scholarship is 5000 euros
Eligible Nationalities: Foreign students are eligible for these scholarships.
- The first year of a Master (and thus are eligible for one or two years of funding)
- The second year of a Master (and thus are eligible for one year of funding).
- When submitting an online application for the CySec, MoSIG, MSIAM or ORCO program, applicants will just have to tick a box “I wish to apply for a scholarship” Applicants do not have to apply for the scholarship directly.
- Copy of your most recent diplomas, with a translation of the diploma in French or English.
- Certified copy of the final grades obtained from all University Studies.
- Copy of grades obtained so far for this academic year, and the date by which you can provide your final grades (final transcripts will be needed for admission).
- Recommendation letter(s). You can submit up to three recommendation letters (print on letterhead and submit using the online tool (uploads)