The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation – Directorate General for Cultural and Economic Promotion and Innovation, ITA – Italian Trade Agency, and Uni-Italia, with the support of Unioncamere (Italian Chambers of Commerce), and Confindustria (Confederation of Italian Industries), is offering scholarships to international students interested in attending higher education courses in Italy in the framework of the Program “ Invest Your Talent in Italy”. Scholarships are awarded for courses of Master’s degree at Italian Higher Education Institutes partners of the Invest Your Talent in Italy Program. The program includes the attendance of a mandatory internship at selected Italian companies partners of the initiative.
The aim of the Program is to foster cooperation among Italian Universities and Italian companies in order to promote their internationalization by sustaining higher education courses tailored to the needs of the labor market. Thanks to this Program, young foreigners, educated in Italy and properly trained in their specific fields of expertise, will have the opportunity to make a working experience at selected Italian companies, partners of Invest Your Talent in Italy.
The scholarship will cover a period of study of 9 (nine) months starting from October 1, 2018. Students will receive the installment every three months.
Grantees will receive 888 euros monthly allowance every three months on their Italian bank account. The first installment of the scholarship can only be received after the University enrollment according to the necessary administrative procedures. The last installment of the scholarship can only be received after verification of conditions established under Article 6.2 of this Call.
The scholarship only covers courses attended in Italy.
- Candidates must hold the required academic qualifications (Bachelor’s Degree) to enroll in the chosen Master’s degree Program
- Only those students who have submitted their application for one of the postgraduate courses (laurea Magistrale or Master) included in the Program here can apply for a IYT scholarship
- Candidates may apply if they are no more than 28 years old on the deadline of this call, except for the only renewals.
- Candidates should submit an English language certificate as proof of their proficiency in English. Candidates should hold at least a B2 level certificate within the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR). Proof of proficiency in Italian is not mandatory but will be taken in consideration in the selection process.
Scholarships are awarded to citizens, permanently resident in their home country, of the following list of countries:
- People’s Republic of China
Candidates must provide the following documents:
- The final transcript of all previous exams as well as the final grade (Bachelor’s Degree). In case these documents are not available, candidates should submit an updated transcript of the exams; documents need to be translated expect for the titles in English, French and Spanish;
- One or more Reference Letters written by a Tutor/Professor/Employer. Reference Letters must be addressed to the University or to the Invest Your Talent in Italy Technical Committee, properly dated and signed. Candidates must also provide full contacts of the Tutor/Professor/Employer;
- A video no more than one minute long about their motivations;
- English language certificate (IELTS or TOEFL);
- Valid Passport or Identity Document.
Deadline: February 28, 2018
Candidates must complete and submit the on-line application form.
For more information, visit Invest Your Talent in Italy Program.