Spark* Kenya 2018 Accelerator Program for young Kenyan Entrepreneurs
You might think that some of the questions here are pretty advanced, but remember we back startup entrepreneurs, so we don’t expect you to have everything figured out just yet. We expect that if you become a Spark* entrepreneur that your venture will grow rapidly and this application helps us track that better.
The Spark* Accelerator Program is a powerful opportunity for passionate impact entrepreneurs in Kenya who are at the early stages of building businesses and organisations that exist to change the lives of Kenyans.
Spark are looking for Kenyan startups who:
– Have already launched an enterprise that is making a difference in the lives of Kenyans (by improving education, health, homes or creating good jobs).
– Want to scale their enterprise to impact many more people.
If you are successful in your application you:
– ATTEND THE SPARK* ACCELERATOR – An intensive five day live-in workshop in Nairobi where you join a small group of Spark* entrepreneurs and access world class entrepreneurship training designed to help you focus your business and accelerate the growth of your venture.
– ACCESS THE SPARK* SUPPORT NETWORK – Beyond the accelerator you receive ongoing training and support from Spark* and we connect you to experts and professionals who can help you as you launch and grow your business. Specifically we provide you with 12 months of access to graphic designers, website creators, business coaches, mentors, research assistants, lawyers and accountants (all super helpful for your venture). Your venture also has the opportunity to continually apply for small grants (up to KES 80,000)to help you overcome barriers and test ideas to grow the impact or sustainability of your venture.
– ACCESS GROWTH SUPPORT & CONNECTIONS – The best Spark* entrepreneurs move into growth, where we provide larger amounts of support to help you grow a model that have proven in the startup phase. At this level you can access larger rounds of funding, of over $10,000 Australian dollars (typically $25,000), are connected directly to our investor partners and our team work closely with you to strategise specific approaches that will help you dramatically increase your impact and sustainability.
Application Deadline: 4th March 2018
For More Information: