The Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology & Neuroscience (IoPPN) is offering a number of bursaries and scholarships to support students with the financial commitments of postgraduate study.
The aim of the scholarships is to support students who want to develop their research skills and learn about Genes, Environment and Development in an interdisciplinary environment informed by cutting-edge science.
King’s College London (informally King’s or KCL) is a public research university located in London, United Kingdom, and a founding constituent college of the federal University of London.
Application deadline: March 31, 2018
Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue a postgraduate degree.
Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in MSc Genes, Environment & Development in Psychology & Psychiatry.
Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover the followings:
- Half the full fees for a home/EU scholar (i.e. £4,950 paid via an internal transfer within the university)
- The same amount towards the international fee (i.e. £4,950 paid via an internal transfer within the university). If international, the scholarship holder will still need to meet the difference in fees personally or from another award.
Nationality: UK and International
Number of Scholarships: Two scholarships are available.
Scholarship can be taken in UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all over the world are eligible
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree with 2:1 honors in psychology or related scientific disciplines such as behavioral, biological or mathematical sciences.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
How to Apply: The Scholarship Application Form – including a supporting statement, which you need to upload separately with your application form – will be used to assess your suitability for the Peter McGuffin and/or Anne Farmer prize scholarship if choose to apply.