Santander Scholarships 2018 at London School of Economics and Political Science in UK
Ghanaian Students are Eligible to apply..
The London School of Economics is welcoming applicants for its Santander Scholarships to pursue a master degree. There will be five scholarships of £10,000 each.
The aim of the scholarships is to produce graduates of responsible character with the necessary knowledge and skills for professional and national leadership.
The London School of Economics (officially The London School of Economics and Political Science, often referred to as LSE) is a public research university located in London, England and a constituent college of the federal University of London.
- Application Deadline: April 26, 2018
- Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue master programme
- Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the fields offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: There will be five scholarships of £10,000 each.
- Nationality: Argentina, Belgium, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, Germany, Ghana, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, United Arab Emirates, UK, Uruguay and the US.
- Number of Scholarships: Five scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Argentina, Belgium, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, Germany, Ghana, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, United Arab Emirates, UK, Uruguay and the US.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have a first or upper second class honours (2:1) degree from a UK university or a non-UK equivalent in a subject appropriate to the programme to be followed
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have fluency in English.
- The mode of applying is online.
How to Apply:
- Application form
- Two academic references
- Transcripts/mark sheets and proof of existing qualifications
- Personal statement