2018 Sociology MAS Scholarships for International Students at Newcastle University in UK
The School of Geography, Politics and Sociology (GPS) at Newcastle University is offering Sociology Scholarships for pursuing masters programme in September 2018. Both home and international students are welcome to apply.
The School of Geography, Politics and Sociology (GPS) was formed in 2003. It combined three separate departments, each of which has a long history of teaching and research. Geography has been taught at Newcastle University since 1927, Politics for more than 50 years and Sociology for almost 40 years.
If English is not your first language you will need to meet the university’s English language requirements for postgraduate courses.
- Application Deadline: June 5, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships Geography: MA Human Geography (Research); MA Local and Regional Development (Research); MPhil Geography as a Science and Sociology: MA Sociology and MA Sociology and Social Research.
- Scholarship Award: The maximum scholarship will be full fee payment at the home / EU rate (expected to be £7200 for postgraduate taught programmes in 2018-19). Smaller scholarships may be awarded depending on the quality of applications received.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Both home and international students are welcome to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: To be considered, applicants must have applied to the University for a place on one of the following programmes, quoting code GPS18 in the ‘Studentship / Partnership Reference’ field on the online application form:
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language you will need to meet the university’s English language requirements for postgraduate courses.
How to Apply:
If you would like to be considered for one of our scholarships, you should complete and submit the relevant application form:
- MA Human Geography (Research), MA Local and Regional Development (Research) and MPhil Geography as a Science (Geography MAS Scholarship Application form)
- MA Sociology and MA Sociology and Social Research (Sociology MAS Scholarship Application form)